Mentioned that bag dust collectors are basically heard by everyone. Bag dust collectors are very popular among customers in the environmental protection industry. Why do good customers recognize bag dust collectors? Bag dust collectors have a wide range of uses and cover an area It is also relatively small, especially the stand-alone bag filter has a simple structure and is easy to operate. The bag filter does not have too many requirements for the properties of flue dust, and it can be said that there is almost no dust that can be handled. The dust removal efficiency of the bag filter is also relatively high, and the maintenance is also very convenient. Bag dust collectors also have a longer service life, replacement of bags and easy material recovery.
Air volume of bag filter :
The size of the bag filter is proportional to the air volume. In the design of the bag filter, the air volume of the small dust collector is only a few m3 / h, and the air volume of the large and medium dust collectors can reach millions of m3 / h. Is the most important factor. In general, the size of the bag filter is proportional to the air volume.
Design considerations are as follows:
1. The unit of air volume is expressed in m3 / min and m3 / h, but we must pay attention to the place where the dust collector is used and the temperature of the flue gas. High temperature gas contains a lot of water, so the air volume is not expressed by dry air but by wet air volume, and the water content is expressed by volume fraction.
2. Because the performance of the bag filter depends on the actual filtering wind speed of the wet air, if the processing temperature of the bag filter has been determined, and the gas cooling method is diluted, then the bag filter at this temperature The amount of air to be processed must be added to the volume of dilution air. When calculating the required filtering area of the bag filter, its filtering speed is the actual filtering wind speed.
3. In order to adapt to the change of dust source, when designing a bag filter to add a certain amount of spare air volume to the normal air volume, the bag dust collector is designed according to the highest air volume. If the bag filter is operated under conditions exceeding the prescribed processing air volume and filtration speed, its pressure loss will increase significantly, the bag will be clogged, the dust removal efficiency will be reduced, and it will even cause other failure frequencies to rise sharply. However, if the backup air volume is too large, it will increase the investment and operating costs of the bag filter.
4. As the temperature of the dust source changes, the processing air volume of the bag filter also changes accordingly. However, the maximum value of the air volume of the dust collector should not be estimated based on the misoperation of the dust source and the occasional failure.
5. Once the processing air volume is determined, the necessary filtering area can be determined according to the determined filtering wind speed. The filtration wind speed varies greatly depending on the type of bag filter, the type of filter material and the production operation process.