滤筒除尘器 需要除尘效率高、回收性能好、使用寿命比较长。 If powder recovery is achieved, the used filter cartridge dust collector needs to have high dust removal efficiency, good recovery performance and long service life.
Qiaotai Environmental Protection is a professional manufacturer of dust collectors for powder recovery cartridges. The filter media of the cartridges uses polymer microporous sintered membrane filter media, which has a smooth surface, good air permeability, low running resistance, high filtration accuracy, The advantages of repeated use of leech are generally 99.9% relative to 1 micron dust filtration.
Qiaotai environmental protection filter cartridge dust collector can be widely used in machinery, electronics, chemical, tobacco, building materials, metallurgy and other industries for dust removal, ultra-fine dust recovery and air purification. It solves the filtration of coalescence, humidity and fibrous dust, etc., complete specifications and quality assurance. Not only that, but also can be modified bag filter, electrostatic precipitator, compared with the commonly used bag filter in the filter dust series is a new generation of products, is an ideal substitute for bag filters.
I. Features of powder recovery filter cartridge dust collector:
1. The vertical filter cartridge structure is used to facilitate dust adsorption and dust removal; and because the filter material has less jitter during dust removal, the life of the filter cartridge is much longer than the filter bag, and the maintenance cost is low.
2. Adopting the current international advanced three-state off-line (filtering, cleaning, static) cleaning method, avoiding the "re-adsorption" phenomenon during cleaning, making the cleaning completely and reliable.
3. Designed with a pre-dust collection mechanism, which not only overcomes the shortcomings of direct dust erosion and easy to wear the filter cartridge, but also greatly improves the dust concentration at the entrance of the dust collector.
4. The key components that affect the main performance (such as pulse valves) are made of high-quality wear-resistant components, and the service life of the consumable diaphragms exceeds 1 million times.
5. Using split-row spray cleaning technology, one pulse valve can simultaneously blow one row (the maximum number of filter cartridges in each row is 12), which can greatly reduce the number of pulse valves.
6. The three-state ash cleaning mechanism of the pulse valve is automatically controlled by PLC, and it has both timing and manual control options.
7. According to the needs of the installation space, different combinations of filter cartridges with different numbers of columns and rows can be used; the three-dimensional space occupied by the unit filtering area is small, which can save a lot of space resources for users and indirectly reduce the one-time investment costs of users.
8. Long service life, the service life of the filter cartridge can reach 2 years, greatly reducing the number of times the filter is replaced by the dust collector (the traditional bag filter is replaced every 6 months or so on average), simple maintenance, and greatly reducing the use of users Maintenance costs during the process.
Second, the working principle of the filter cartridge
After the dust-containing gas enters the dust hopper of the dust collector, due to the sudden expansion of the air flow section, some of the coarse dust particles in the air flow settle under the action of gravity and inertial force; after entering the filter room, the fine particles with small density pass through the brown The comprehensive effects of diffusion and sieve filtration cause dust to be deposited on the surface of the filter material, and the purified gas passes through the filter cylinder into the clean air cavity of the upper box and is collected at the air outlet for discharge.
The resistance of the filter cartridge dust collector increases with the thickness of the dust layer on the surface of the filter material. When the resistance reaches a certain value, dust removal is performed. In order to ensure the normal operation of the system, the upper limit of the resistance of the dust collector should be maintained in the range of 1400 ~ 1600Pa. When exceeding this limit, the PLC pulse automatic controller should issue a command through constant resistance or timing to perform three-state dust removal. Finally, the dust collected in the ash hopper is continuously discharged through the ash discharge valve.
How to choose a filter cartridge dust collector
1.Determining the filtering wind speed
Filtering wind speed is one of the key parameters for selecting a dust collector. It should be comprehensively determined according to the nature, particle size, temperature, and concentration of dust or soot in different applications. Generally, the inlet dust concentration is 15-30g / m3. , The filtering wind speed should not be greater than 0.6 ～ 0.8m / min; the inlet dust concentration should be 5 ～ 15g / m3, the filtering wind speed should not be greater than 0.8 ～ 1.2m / min; the inlet dust concentration should be ≤5g / m3, the filtering wind speed should not be More than 1.5 ～ 2m / min. In short, when selecting the filtering wind speed, in order to reduce the resistance of the equipment, the filtering wind speed should not be too large.
The filter material used in the filter cartridge dust collector equipment can be explained before ordering. We will choose the best filter material for your dust removal occasion.