Cyclone dust collector selection principle:
1. The amount of purified gas of the cyclone dust collector should be consistent with the actual amount of dust-containing gas to be processed. When selecting the diameter of the cyclone dust collector, it should be as small as possible. If the amount of wind required to pass is large, it may be appropriate to use several cyclones with a small diameter in parallel.
2. The inlet wind speed of the cyclone dust collector should be maintained at 18 ~ 23m / s, and the dust removal efficiency will decrease when it is too low: the resistance loss and power consumption will increase when it is too high, and the dust removal efficiency will not increase significantly.
3. The selected cyclone dust collector has small resistance loss, low power consumption, simple structure and easy maintenance.
4. When the temperature of the dust-containing gas is very high, the cyclone dust collector should be equipped with thermal insulation facilities to prevent the moisture from condensing in it and affecting the dust removal effect.
5. The small dust particles that can be captured by the cyclone dust collector should be slightly smaller than the particle size of the treated gas.
6. The seal of the cyclone dust collector should be good to ensure that there is no air leakage.
7. When the gas contains flammable and explosive dust, the cyclone dust collector should be equipped with explosion-proof devices.
The cyclone dust collector has been tested and evaluated in a unified manner, and its technical performance is in a leading position. The dust removal efficiency is second to none. one.