The tube-type electrostatic precipitator uses a special tubular three-electrode structure, which has a wide adaptability to captured powder. At the same time, an appropriate pre-charged electrode is added at the entrance, which can achieve a higher dust removal efficiency with a shorter electric field. The entire electric field is solid and reliable, and the price is low. Easy to install, adjust and maintain, it is an ideal dust removal equipment for small and medium enterprises.
Selection instructions of tube pole electrostatic precipitator:
1. Specific resistance of dust The specific resistance of the tube-type electrostatic precipitator to dust is 104-1012 ohm centimeters. This series of electrostatic precipitators can be used for dust within this range. Generally, electrostatic precipitators are not used for dusts outside the range. Bag dust collectors or cyclone dust collectors can be used.
2. The recommended working conditions of the wind speed of the electric field The wind speed of the electric field is 0.5-1.6m / min; the dust specific resistance is higher or lower, and the lower wind speed should be selected. However, because the nature of gas is ever-changing. The same dust has a large change in specific resistance under different meteorological conditions, different humidity, and temperature. Therefore, the reliable method is to actually measure the treated dust.
3. Dust Concentration at the Inlet The inlet standard of the equipment is generally not more than 35g / m3. When the concentration is more than 35g / m3, special design solutions can be adopted.
4. Processing efficiency The design efficiency of GD tube-type electrostatic precipitator is in the range of 95% -95.5%. The determination of treatment efficiency should be based on the economic principles of prescribed emission standards. Use lower efficiency as far as possible under the premise of meeting emission standards.
The scope of use of tube pole electrostatic precipitator:
1. Industrial and heating coal-fired boilers, heavy oil-fired boilers.
2. Building materials: dry and wet cement rotary kiln, vertical shaft kiln, raw and clinker mill, raw material dryer and cement packaging machine.
3. Non-ferrous smelting: copper, lead, zinc sintering, copper melting furnace, electric arc furnace, reflex furnace, etc.
4. Metallurgy: iron sintering machines (head and tail), blast furnace, open hearth, coke oven, converter, electric arc furnace and refractory industry.