Before introducing how to improve the dust removal efficiency of the bag type dust collector , let us first understand what kind of bag type dust collector. The bag type dust collector belongs to a type of dry purification and dust removal equipment, which is a type of dust removal equipment that does not require water to treat dust-containing gas.
It is known that sewage and mud are difficult to handle. This problem will not be encountered when using a bag filter, and you do not need to worry about secondary pollution when using a bag filter. Not only that, the bag filter has the effect of waste recycling. Because the bag filter is in the process of use, the bag filter has the effect of adsorbing dust and thus purifying the air.
During the operation of the dust collector, the dust in the flue gas is directly filtered into the ash hopper. You can set the cleaning cycle to clear the dust directly. Of course, the role of recycling is also achieved.
How to improve the dust removal efficiency of the bag type dust collector?
If you want to improve the dust removal efficiency of the bag type dust collector, first of all, the dust bag must be strengthened and sealed. The dust removal system mainly includes the main body of the bag dust collector and other equipment of the dust collection system, such as star discharger, inlet and outlet valves, conveying equipment and pipelines, inspection doors, etc. Strengthen the sealing of inspection holes and doors. It is best to use double-layer doors for inspection doors, and heat-resistant silicone rubber is used for the seals around the doors. The sealing of conveying equipment should also be strengthened to maintain and reduce air leakage. All the joints of the shell must be continuously welded, and there must be no leaks or holes (the door holes and the ash removal area are most likely to leak air). Therefore, it is necessary to strengthen the inspection and spot inspection of the dust collection system, check the integrity and tightness of the dust collector air pipe, casing, upper flower plate and other parts, and find that the wear-through parts must be repaired in time.
What are the main factors that affect the bag filter? Cohan Environmental summarizes a few points:
(1) Selection of filter bag: The filter bag should be selected from abrasion-resistant and high-temperature-resistant materials, such as fiberglass cloth / felt, Nomex, needle felt, P84 needle felt, etc., taking into account the wear resistance, durable high temperature and Cost and other factors, the copper industry generally chooses NOMEX needle felt.
(2) Temperature control: Generally, the NOMEX filter bag withstands a temperature of 200 ° C, so the inlet temperature of the processing facility should be controlled below 200 ° C. When the flue gas passing through the long smoke pipe reaches the dust collector box, the temperature can be reduced to Below 200 ℃, under special circumstances, water cooling can be performed, and a cooler should be installed at the main smoke pipe.
(3) Fan selection: Induced fan is better than blower.
(4) Mechanical dust removal is more convenient and cleaner than manual dust removal, but the cost of mechanical dust removal is high, and most of the current methods use pulse dust removal.
(5) Air leakage and resistance: theoretically, the dust removal efficiency of the bag type dust collector is 99%, but it is not achieved in the actual measurement, mainly due to the effect of air leakage and resistance. The lower the air leakage rate, the better the dust removal effect; the resistance has a dust removal effect. Certain impact, often empty the filter bag, reduce the resistance, and improve the dust removal effect.
(6) The dust collection hood should be as close as possible to the furnace head to make it easier for dust to enter the hood, increase the amount of dust collection, and reduce fugitive emissions pollution.
(7) Equipment maintenance: Instruments and equipment and cloth bags are easily damaged. Repair and replace the cloth bags in a timely manner.
(8) Airflow speed: Under the airflow speed of 1-3 m / s, the dust removal effect is the best, and the general wind speed is controlled at 2 ~ 4 m / s.
(9) Filtration area: The larger the filtration area, the higher the dust removal efficiency, but the cost will increase accordingly. Therefore, the air volume should be calculated in advance, and then the corresponding dust collector model should be selected.
(10) Secondary dust removal: a settling chamber is installed in front of the dust collector box to form secondary dust removal. The settling chamber can remove a part of large particles of dust, reduce the temperature and reduce the pressure of the dust collector