Laminated filter bags are manufactured separately according to a set of strict production technology, and are made of PTFE microporous film stretched in warp and weft directions. Apply pressure and high temperature to different needle felt surfaces. When bonding with thermoplastic fiber felt, we use special surface treatment technology to treat the surface of the felt first, and then cover it with PTFE film. Non-thermoplastic fiber felts are surface chemically and Teflon treated before being laminated with PTFE. In addition, some special fibers need to be surface treated by special chemical methods to achieve a strong bonding effect.
Advantages of the membrane filter bag:
1. Close to zero emissions, can meet strict environmental protection standards.
2. Good dust removal, can provide high ventilation, or can reduce the pressure difference.
3. With high air-to-cloth ratio, a small dust collector can be designed to reduce energy consumption when the pressure difference is reduced.
4. The life of the filter bag is prolonged, the number of cleaning times is reduced, and the equipment maintenance cost is reduced.
5. The reduction of investment and operating costs enables users to generate good economic benefits.
Filter bag structure:
|Pocket with elastic ring|| Pulse bag type dust remover (top cover type) |
Separate chamber back blowing dust collector (bag-hat type)
|Bag mouth strapping||Pulse bag type dust collector (upward or downward type)|
|Pocket mouth with steel ring|| Pulse bag type dust collector |
Mechanical rotary back blowing bag type dust collector
|Bag mouth rope||Separate chamber back blowing bag dust collector|
|Bag mouth with sealing ring||Side Insertion Bag Dust Collector|
|Bag mouth strap|| Mechanical vibration bag type dust collector |
Separate chamber back blowing bag dust collector